Other Health Benefits:
– Effective in the fight against total cholesterol and “bad” low density lipoprotein (LDL)cholesterol. It increases “goog” high densitylipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, which fights off the bad cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease
– Lowers triglyceride levels, which are theend-product fats found in the blood.
– Antioxidant, fighting against free-radicals that damage the body on the cellular level.
– Rich in beta-carotene, which has many health benefits including reducing the riskof certain kinds of cancer and the treatmentof some eye diseases.
– Rich in iron, needed by the blood for properfunction.• Also rich in calcium, which is needed by the bones.
– Contains Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, mostlyrelated to cell metabolism.
– Contains magnesium, which helps to reduceacidity, and helps prevent constipation.
– Contains phosphorous, which allows cells tofunction normally and is a key componentin promoting bone growth. – Contains potassium, which helps controlblood pressure and maintain fluid balance.It also reduces the risk of kidney stones.
– Contains P4-D1 enzymes, which have strong anti inflammatory properties as wellas being shown to repair the DNA in cells.The report on P4D1 has shown that it curesor suppresses pancreatitis, stomatitis,inflammation of the oral cavity, dermatitis,and lacerations of the duodenum.